Name: Romulo Pico Adobe (Ranchito Romulo)
Site Number: #362
Date Visited: 03/22/2015
Other Designation: National Historic Site (NPS-66000211)
Plaque Status: State Marker
Location: 15356 S Brand Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 91345
Description: The oldest portion of the adobe was built about 1834 by ex-mission Indians. It was enlarged by Eulogio de Celís in 1846, and an upper story added by Rómulo Pico in 1874. The house was restored by Mr. and Mrs. M. R. Harrington in 1930.