CASA DE BANDINI


This adobe house was constructed about 1827 by José and Juan Bandini. As headquarters of Commodore Robert F. Stockton in 1846, it was the place where Kit Carson and Edward Beale delivered their urgent message of December 9, 1846, calling for reinforcements to be rushed to the aid of General Kearny.

Designation:
• State Historical Site (72)
Visited: 02/15/2015
LocationMap
Websitewww.oldtowncosmopolitan.com