CASA DE LOPEZ


Built about 1835 by Juan Francisco Lopez, one of San Diego’s early Spanish settlers, the Casa Larga, or Long House, was among the first substantial houses built in the Pueblo of San Diego. In 1846 it was the home of Juan Matias Moreno, secretary to Pío Pico, California’s last Mexican governor.

Designation:
• State Historical Site (60)
Visited: 02/15/2015
LocationMap
Website: N/A