DALEY TOLL ROAD MONUMENT


The Daley Road, built by Edward Daley and Co. in 1870, was one of the first roads into the San Bernardino Mountains that could accommodate wagons. It was a toll road until 1890, when it became a county road. Now a Forest Service fire road, it is not open to the public.

Designation:
• State Historical Site (579)
Visited: 08/13/2016
LocationMap
Website: N/A