DON SALVIO PACHECO ADOBE


In 1834 Don Salvio Pacheco was awarded a grant called Monte del Diablo and on June 24, 1835 completed this two-story adobe, the first building to be erected in this valley. Don Salvio gave the land surrounding this adobe to the refugees of the earthquake-flood of 1868, and the community became known as Concord.

Designation:
• State Historical Site (515)
Visited: 05/26/2019
LocationMap
Website: N/A