FELTON COVERED BRIDGE


Built in 1892-93 and believed to be the tallest covered bridge in the country, it stood as the only entry to Felton for 45 years. In 1937 it was retired from active service to become a pedestrian bridge and figured prominently in many films of that period. After suffering damage in the winter storms of 1982, it was restored to its original elegance in 1987 using native materials and local talent.

Designation:
• National Historic Site (73000451)
• State Historical Site (583)
Visited: 06/28/2015
LocationMap
Website: N/A