FILLMORE STATE BANK
This building was constructed in 1917 to house the Fillmore State Bank, which had been founded in 1905 by Judge Felix Ewing and John Carne. In 1927 it became the Bank of Italy; the name was changed in 1930 to Bank of America. In 1965 the building became a branch of Bank of A. Levy. Albert C. Martin was the architect.