FIRST UNITARIAN CHURCH OF SAN JOSE


This church’s architectural character is generally described as Richardsonian Romanesque, it is one of the few churches in America patterned after the traditional Unitarian churches of Transylvania. Designed by architect G. W. Page and erected in 1891-92, the building has served its congregation continuously since construction.

Designation:
• National Historic Site (77000343)
• State Historical Site (902)
Visited: 09/03/2017
LocationMap
Websitewww.sanjoseuu.org