HISTORY and MAP
Glenn County was formed in 1891 from parts of Colusa County. It was named for Hugh J. Glenn, who was the largest wheat farmer in the state during his lifetime, and a man of great prominence in political and commercial life in California.
STATE DESIGNATED HISTORIC LANDMARKS
#345: Granville P. Swift Adobe
#831: Site of First Posted Water Notice by Will S. Green