HAYES MANSION


Jay Orley and Everis A. Hayes built this Mission Revival style mansion, designed by George W. Page in 1904. The Hayes brothers were early San Jose Mercury publishers, prominent valley politicians, and were actively involved in establishing the Santa Clara Valley fruit industry. The mansion consists of 62 rooms, 11 fireplaces, and was paneled in over a dozen different woods. 

Designation:
• National Historic Site (75000481)
• State Historical Site (888)
Visited: 05/05/2016
LocationMap
Websitewww.hayesmansion.com