NAPA VALLEY RAILROAD DEPOT, CALISTOGA


The Napa Valley Railroad depot, now the Southern Pacific depot, was built in 1868. Its roundhouse across Lincoln Avenue is gone. On its first trip, this railroad brought people to Calistoga for the elaborate opening of Brannan’s summer resort in October 1868.

Designation:
• National Historic Site (77000313)
• State Historical Site (687)
Visited: 04/28/2016
LocationMap
Website: N/A