OLD POST OFFICE


Constructed by the United States government in 1892, this was the first federal building in San Jose. It served as U.S. Post Office from 1892 to 1933. Designed by Willoughby Edbrooke and constructed of locally quarried sandstone, this Romanesque-style structure is the last of its kind on the West Coast.

Designation:
• State Historical Site (854)
Visited: 09/02/2017
LocationMap
Website: N/A