PAUL MASON MOUNTAIN WINERY


Premium wines and champagne have flowed continuously since 1852 from the winery that bears the name of Paul Masson, even during Prohibition under a special government license. Twice partially destroyed by earthquake and fire, the original sandstone walls still stand. The 12th-century Spanish Romanesque portal came around the Horn.

Designation:
• State Historical Site (733)
Visited: 09/02/2017
LocationMap
Websitewww.mountainwinery.com