ROBERTO-SUNOL ADOBE


This historic adobe was built in 1836 by a native Californian, Roberto Balermino, on Rancho de los Coches, which was officially granted to him by Governor Micheltorena in 1844. The one-story dwelling was enlarged in 1847 by the new owner, Antonio Suñol, the second story and balcony were added in 1853 by Captain Stefano Splivalo.

Designation:
• State Historical Site (898)
Visited: 09/02/2017
LocationMap
Websitewww.californiapioneers.com