ROMULO PICO ADOBE

(RANCHITO ROMULO)


The oldest portion of the adobe was built about 1834 by ex-mission Indians. It was enlarged by Eulogio de Celís in 1846, and an upper story added by Rómulo Pico in 1874. The house was restored by Mr. and Mrs. M. R. Harrington in 1930.

Designation:
• National Historic Site (66000211)
• State Historical Site (362)
Visited: 03/22/2015
LocationMap
Websitewww.sfvhs.com