THOMAS FALLON HOUSE
The Fallons purchased the parcel of land on which his house sits today in 1854. This parcel was originally owned by pobladore (settler) Manuel Gonzales, who constructed the nearby adobe. Sergeant Luis Peralta gained possession of the property and Gonzales’ adobe house in 1804. The property extended to the Guadalupe River and became known as Peralta’s Orchard.