UNITED STATES RABBIT EXPERIMENTAL STATION
In March 1928, the Federal Government established the first and only experimental station in the United States devoted solely to research on the breeding and raising of rabbits on a five-acre property donated by A. B. Miller of Fontana. The station successfully pioneered new techniques of rabbit care and breeding. In 1965, the City of Fontana acquired the property for use as a senior citizens facility.