VINCENTE MARTINEZ ADOBE


In 1849 Vicente J. Martínez built this adobe on Rancho Pinole, which had been granted to Ignacio Martínez in 1836. In 1853, Vicente sold the adobe to Edward Franklin, after whom the canyon in which the adobe was located was named, and the adobe was known as the Franklin Canyon Adobe.

Designation:
Juan Bautista de Anza Historic Trail
• State Historical Site (511)
Visited: 05/26/2019
LocationMap
Website: N/A