WOODSIDE STORE


Built in 1854 among sawmills and redwood groves by Dr. R. O. Tripp and M. A. Parkhurst, the store was operated by Dr. Tripp (who also served as dentist, librarian, postmaster, and community leader) until his death in 1909. It was purchased by the County of San Mateo in 1940 and opened as a public museum on September 7, 1947.

Designation:
• National Historic Site (85001563)
• State Historical Site (93)
Visited: 09/03/2017
LocationMap
Websitewww.historysmc.org