YUCAIPA ADOBE


Constructed in 1842 by Diego Sepúlveda, nephew of Antonio María Lugo, this is believed to be the oldest house in San Bernardino County. The land, formerly controlled by San Gabriel Mission, was part of the Rancho San Bernardino granted to the Lugos in 1842. The adobe’s later owners included John Brown, Sr., James W. Waters, and the Dunlap family, it was acquired by San Bernardino County in 1955.

Designation:
• State Historical Site (528)
Visited: 03/08/2015
LocationMap
Websitewww.sbcounty.gov