Name: Tulamniu Indian Site
Site Number: #374
Date Visited: 02/15/2016
Other Designation: None
Plaque Status: Private Plaque
Location: N/A
Coordinates35.175637, -119.342273
Website: N/A

Description: The old Yokuts village of Tulamniu was named Buena Vista by Spanish Commander Fages in 1772. Fr. Zalvidea again recorded the site in 1806. This village was occupied for several centuries, and in 1933-34 its site was excavated by the Smithsonian Institution.