48 WALL STREET
48 Wall Street, known at one time as the Bank of New York Building was built in 1928 on land used by the bank since 1797, on the corner of Wall Street and William Street in New York City’s Financial District. It is 156 metres (512 ft) tall. In 2001 Rockefeller Group Business Center opened their offices within this historic building. Its former banking hall has been modified to house the Museum of American Finance, which moved there in October 2007.
• City Historic Landmark (LP-2025)