Name: Daley Toll Road Monument
Site Number: #579
Date Visited: 08/13/2016
Other Designation: None
Plaque Status: Private Plaque
Location: 26863 Rim of the World Hwy, Rimforest, CA 92378
Coordinates34.2306393,-117.2159833
Website: N/A

Description: The Daley Road, built by Edward Daley and Co. in 1870, was one of the first roads into the San Bernardino Mountains that could accommodate wagons. It was a toll road until 1890, when it became a county road. Now a Forest Service fire road, it is not open to the public.