DALLAS COUNTY RECORDS BUILDING


Designed by the prominent Dallas architectural firm of Lang and Witchell, this Gothic Revival style building was erected in 1927-28 to house Dallas County records, offices, and courtrooms. First known as the Hall of Records, the current name was adopted when the facilities were enlarged during the 1950s. The cut limestone building with cast stone Gothic Revival detailing continues to serve as a vital part of Dallas County government.

Designation:
• State Historical Site (6668)
Visited: 11/23/2017
LocationMap
Website: N/A