FORT WORTH STOCKYARDS HOSE AND MULE BARNS
The Stockyards Museum is located in the classic 1902 Livestock Exchange building in the heart of the Fort Worth Stockyards National Historic District. In 1989, the North Fort Worth Historical Society first opened the Stockyards Museum in a small space in the Livestock Exchange building to be able to share its historic archives with the public. From this modest beginning, the Stockyards Museum has now grown to host thousands of yearly visitors who come from all over the world. In addition, the Museum is a highly respected resource for writers, academics, historians, restoration specialists and genealogists in their research.