ROANOKE LODGE NUMBER 668 A.F. & A.M.
Chartered in 1888, Roanoke Lodge No. 668 replaced the W. C. Young Masonic Lodge, which had been meeting in nearby Elizabethtown. Members of the Roanoke Lodge met in a variety of rented quarters until 1908, when they built a two-story frame lodge hall. While the first floor of the building was made available to a number of community groups, the second floor was reserved solely for Masonic use. Throughout its history, the Roanoke Lodge has been an active force in educational, civic, and charitable endeavors.